- The daily HF radio voice net, 8104 USB at 0815 AST. The daily voice net receives and transmits incident reports and general safety and security related news items as well as communicating boat watches, reporting hazards to navigation (both natural and manmade) and provides other information by request.
- The resources and information available on this website. The CSSN website includes not only all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database), but also information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers.
Remember to “Lock it or Lose it” and “Know Before You Go !”
- 2013-11-22 Grenada, Burglary at Grenada Marine
- 2013-11-22 U.S. Department of State – Venezuela Travel Warning
- 2013-11-14 Pirates attack yacht off Paria peninsula, VZ
- 2013-11-10 Good Grounding Saves Lives
- 2013-11-10 Dinghy Found Adrift (“LARIMAR”) – FOUND!
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS:
- 2013-11-22 12:00 GRENADA, GRENADA MARINE – BURGLARY
- 2013-11-22 12:00 GRENADA, ST GEORGES - IWW DOCK – THEFT
- 2013-11-13 11:00 VENEZ, 10 MILES WEST OF EASTERN TIP OF PARIA PENINSULA – ASSAULT & ROBBERY
- 2013-11-10 14:00 GUADELOUPE, ST ANNE – ATTEMPTED BURGLARY
- 2013-11-06 12:00 VENEZ, PUERTO LA CRUZ – BURGLARY