- The daily HF radio voice net, 8104 USB at 0815 AST. The daily voice net receives and transmits incident reports and general safety and security related news items as well as communicating boat watches, reporting hazards to navigation (both natural and manmade) and provides other information by request.
- The resources and information available on this website. The CSSN website includes not only all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database), but also information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers.
Remember to “Lock it or Lose it” and “Know Before You Go !”
- 2014-02-07 MULTIPLE CRIMES against cruisers in ST MARTIN
- 2014-01-25 Morrocoy Venezuela – Sailing vessel Corcovado found adrift – Update
- 2014-01-07 Abandoned Dinghy between St. Vincent and St. Lucia
- 2014-01-03 Yacht stolen from Grand Cayman Islands
- 2013-11-22 Grenada, Burglary at Grenada Marine
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS:
- 2014-02-16 12:00 Bvi, Fat hogs bay – Theft
- 2014-02-14 12:00 Martinique, Fort-de-france – Attempted theft
- 2014-02-09 00:00 Bvi, Fat hogs bay – Attempted robbery
- 2014-02-05 00:00 Bvi, Witches tit anchorage – Burglary
- 2014-02-03 12:00 Martinique, Fort-de-france – Assault & Robbery