The Caribbean Safety and Security Net’s primary mission is the collection and dissemination of accurate information relating to crimes against yachts in the Caribbean, enabling cruisers to make intelligent decisions about how and where they cruise.
This is accomplished through the resources and information available on this website. The CSSN website includes not only all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database), but also information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers.
Take a few minutes and explore our current site. We received nearly 300 responses to our 2013 User Survey and the CSSN team is hard at work making changes as a result – bookmark this page and check back often.
“Know Before You Go !”
- 2014-07-15 Chris Parker announces a REVISED broadcast schedule
- 2014-07-03 Alert ! – 2 New Incident Reports – St Lucia
- 2014-06-30 Reporting an incident just got even easier !
- 2014-06-12 Boat Watch – S/V KOULA – Update
- 2014-06-04 Venezuela Travel Warning – Issued June 4 2013
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS:
- 2014-06-30 02:30 St. Lucia , Rodney Bay Reduit Beach – Theft
- 2014-06-30 02:00 St. Lucia, Rodney Bay Reduit Beach – Theft
- 2014-06-03 00:00 Bonaire, Kralendijk moorings – Theft
- 2014-05-28 01:00 Puerto Rico, Vieques Esperanza – Theft
- 2014-05-27 01:00 BVI, Tortola Maya Cove Hodges Creek Marina – Robbery