The Caribbean Safety and Security Net’s primary mission is the collection and dissemination of accurate information relating to crimes against yachts in the Caribbean, enabling cruisers to make intelligent decisions about how and where they cruise.
This is accomplished through the resources and information available on this website, Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed. The CSSN website includes all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database) Also you can see all posts (see News&Reports), and information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers (check out the menu to the left) Take a few minutes and explore our current site.
“Know Before You Go !”
We received nearly 300 responses to our 2013 User Survey and the all volunteer CSSN team is hard at work making changes as a result – bookmark this page and check back often.
- Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015 Robbery in St. Martin, Marigot, 20th of June 2015, 03:15 pm
- Saturday, June 20th, 2015 Updated: Boat Watch – Four St Lucia men missing at sea for two weeks
- Wednesday, June 10th, 2015 JUS NOW was stolen from its mooring in Tyrrell Carriacou -Theft
- Monday, May 4th, 2015 HAITI – UPDATE – additional details about 1 of the 2 assaults reported
- Tuesday, March 31st, 2015 Social Media Features Announced by CSSN in Caribbean Compass
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS – Top 5:
- 2015-06-17 04:00 SVG, Canouan Charlestown Bay (Tamarind Hotel) – Attempted Theft
- 2015-06-10 18:15 Martinique, Fort de France – Other
- 2015-05-30 02:00 SVG, Canouan Charlestown Bay (Tamarind Hotel) – Theft
- 2015-05-22 02:00 SVG, St. Vincent Chateaubelair – Assault
- 2015-05-11 21:00 Haiti, Petit Paradise – Assault