NEWS HEADLINES – Recent 5
- Dinghy found adrift near Bonaire
- NEWS – Hamburg, Germany police request help from the public in the investigation of assault resulting in death in Wallilabou, SVG, March 3, 2016
- NEWS – Hog Island, Grenada – Assault – UPDATE August 11, 2016
- CORRECTION and UPDATE: Trinidad Attempted piracy
- UPDATE – Hog Island Grenada – Assault
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS – Recent 5:
- 2016-08-21 20:00 Trinidad/Tobago, Tobago Buccoo Bay – Robbery
- 2016-08-17 10:00 Grenada, Port Louis Marina – Burglary
- 2016-08-02 06:30 Trinidad/Tobago, Grenada-Trinidad passage – Attempted piracy
- 2016-07-30 17:00 Grenada, Grenada Hog Island – Assault
- 2016-07-27 02:00 Curacao, Spanish Water – Theft
The Caribbean Safety and Security Net’s primary mission is the collection and dissemination of accurate information relating to crimes against yachts in the Caribbean, enabling cruisers to make intelligent decisions about how and where they cruise.
This is accomplished through the resources and information available on this website, Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed. The CSSN website includes all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database) Also you can see all posts (see News&Reports), and information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers (check out the menu at the TOP or BOTTOM). Take a few minutes and explore our current site.
We received nearly 300 responses to our 2013 User Survey and the all volunteer CSSN team is hard at work making changes as a result – bookmark this page and check back often.
“Know Before You Go !”FOLLOW US