The Caribbean Safety and Security Net’s primary mission is the collection and dissemination of accurate information relating to crimes against yachts in the Caribbean, enabling cruisers to make intelligent decisions about how and where they cruise.
This is accomplished through the resources and information available on this website, Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed. The CSSN website includes all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database) Also you can see all posts (see News&Reports), and information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers (check out the menu to the left) Take a few minutes and explore our current site.
“Know Before You Go !”
We received nearly 300 responses to our 2013 User Survey and the all volunteer CSSN team is hard at work making changes as a result – bookmark this page and check back often.
NEWS HEADLINES – Recent 5
- The Caribbean Safety and Security Net (CSSN) Welcomes The ARC Caribbean 1500 fleet to the Caribbean
- Alternative dinghy dock in Fort De France, Martinique
- Chaguaramas Bay, Trinidad – Armed boarding/robbery/assault of a commercial tugboat
- Chris Parker Announces New Schedule for SSB Voice Nets & Simultaneous Internet Webcasts
- CSSN, SSCA, KPK cooperate with Coconut Telegraph on broadcast timing
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS – Recent 5:
- 2015-11-15 18:00 SVG, Mayreau Saline Bay – Burglary
- 2015-11-13 00:00 SVG, Bequia Admiralty Bay- Port Elizabeth – Theft
- 2015-11-11 01:00 Martinique, St. Anne – Theft
- 2015-10-22 00:00 Martinique, Le Marina du Marin – Theft
- 2015-10-12 16:00 Nicaragua, Disputed waters – Attempted Robbery