The Caribbean Safety and Security Net’s primary mission is the collection and dissemination of accurate information relating to crimes against yachts in the Caribbean, enabling cruisers to make intelligent decisions about how and where they cruise.
This is accomplished through the resources and information available on this website, Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed. The CSSN website includes all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database) Also you can see all posts (see News&Reports), and information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers (check out the menu at the TOP or BOTTOM). Take a few minutes and explore our current site.
“Know Before You Go !”
We received nearly 300 responses to our 2013 User Survey and the all volunteer CSSN team is hard at work making changes as a result – bookmark this page and check back often.
NEWS HEADLINES – Recent 5
- Department of Corrections: Corrupted Link in NEWS UPDATE for Mayreau Incident
- NEWS – UPDATED REPORT: Robbery in Mayreau, SVG 4-18-16
- NEWS – S/V Aureole
- CSSN welcomes Ken Kurlychek to our all-volunteer team
- NEWS – Scientists at the CDC have confirmed a causal link between Zika virus and microcephaly
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS – Recent 5:
- 2016-04-21 21:30:00 Antigua/Barbuda, Antigua Falmouth Harbor – Attempted theft
- 2016-04-18 22:00:00 SVG, Mayreau Salt Whistle Bay – Robbery
- 2016-03-29 04:00:00 St. Lucia, Marigot – Theft
- 2016-03-23 02:00:00 Belize, Placencia harbor – Attempted theft
- 2016-03-10 01:10:00 St. Lucia, Rodney Bay Gros Islet – Theft